- Commercial & Industrial Electrical Service
- Residential Electrical Service
- National Retail Service & Maintenance – Electrical Service
- Electrical Contracting – Property Managers
Branham Electric’s technicians are available whenever electrical issues arise at your home or business. We service St. Louis City, St. Louis County, St. Charles City, St. Charles County and Jefferson County which means you can count on us when electrical issues arise. You receive quality electrical installations at affordable prices. Plus you receive our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
No job is too big or too small.
Servicing the St. Louis Metropolitan area for over 25-years.
Customer Service Matters at Branham Electric!
At Branham Electric, customer service is the first and most important aspect of everything we do.
Here’s what you can expect from Branham Electric…
- Outstanding service, customers have relied on Branham Electric for over 25 years and you can be confident we can handle your electrical need quickly and efficiently.
- Ready to serve you day or night. Call us anytime, we are there when you need us.
- Bringing you the highest level of professionalism with technicians that are licensed, bonded and insured, ready to get the job done.
- The highest level of customer confidence and approval, winner of the Torch Award from the Better Business Bureau, all our technicians are background checked and drug tested, well versed to understand your needs and fix any problem.
- One call to handle all your electrical solutions needs whether it is a small electrical problem, energy efficient lighting, or a low voltage system installation.
- Less cost to you because our certified journeymen have the skills and experience to fix your problem while you wait and get the job done right the first time.
- You can expect our services to be professional, timely and efficient for any and all of your electrical needs…One call to Branham Electric can handle it all.
2013 IEC/CNA Safety Award Winner
Branham Electric receives the 2013 IEC/CNA Safety Award at IEC National’s 2013 Convention in Portland Oregon. This award recognizes companies who excel beyond OSHA recordable incident rates.
Winners of this award have taken their safety program to the highest standards and have shown management commitment, high employee involvement, and much more.