We grant to you a lifetime warranty from the date of practical completion on all works and materials supplied by us in accordance with this warranty.
In the event of any of the works or materials supplied by us suffering an electrical or mechanical failure or fault within the warranty period we will at our choice either repair the fault, supply the services and materials again or pay for all parts, labor and service call out fees required for the works and materials to be repaired to normal working order subject to the following terms and conditions.
The maximum amount payable by us under this warranty is limited to the price paid by you for the work.
This warranty does not extend to products used in the works which are not manufactured by us. Such products are covered only by the manufacturer’s warranty exclusively.
This warranty as far as may be permitted by law excludes liability for any consequential loss or claims for damage to persons or property resulting either directly or indirectly from any failure or fault of the works.
This warranty shall not apply unless the works have been paid for in full.
What the warranty doesn’t cover?
- Labor to replace material, lamps, light fixtures, and ballast covered under a manufacturer’s warranty. Branham Electric will coordinate all manufacturer’s warrenty issues with our supplier and the manufacturer. Labor to replace manufacturer’s warranty items will be charged at Branham Electric’s standard labor rates.
- Consumables including light globes, fluorescent tubes, batteries, fuses and filters
- Normal maintenance cost
- Product recalls
- Damage caused by:
- Negligent, accidental or deliberate misuse
- Unauthorized repairs or modifications – being any repairs and/or modifications made to the works by any one other than Branham Electric.
- Liquid penetration
- Electrical interferences, power surges, voltage fluctuations or lighting
- Vermin, pests or insects
- Rust or corrosion
- Abnormal or excessive usage
- Neglect – leaving a problem situation go for an extended period of time prior to contacting Branham Electric.
Making A Claim
You must notify us during office hours (Monday – Friday 7:00 am to 3:30 pm) as soon as a warranty situation arises. We will issue you a warranty call number and schedule a service appointment. When emergency situations arise contact our 24-hour Emergency Service Line, 314-633-4091, and tell the technician that you have an emergency warranty issue when they call.