We’re just two days away from Thanksgiving Day! We look forward to gathering with family and friends to express our gratitude and enjoy a delicious meal together. But first we wish to say thanks to all of our colleagues, friends and business partners for helping us to create the company we are proud to be.
- We are so very thankful for our team. Without the cooperation, dedication, and professionalism of these individuals, we could not do what we do, which is to provide the best in electrical service and contracting for the past 25 years.
- We are thankful for our amazing community. There’s no place like home, and home is the St. Louis area. We love our city and its people.
- We are thankful for the Northwest Chamber of Commerce. The NWCC is comprised of a fine group of individuals and business that build together and serve together. We were honored to be the 2015 NWCC Business of the Year, and are so grateful for the support and recognition.
- We are thankful for the Better Business Bureau. This amazing organization protects consumers and businesses from unethical business practices. We were honored to receive the Torch Award for our commitment to customer service through exceptional standards for ethical business practices.
- We are thankful for Small Business Monthly, which has recognized Branham Electric for reliability and quality.
- We are thankful for the IEC, a wonderful organization that supports Independent Electrical Contractors. We were in a state of awe when we recently received the IEC National Community Service Award, an award that recognized our work with veterans, including the Greater St. Louis Honor Flight, the Fisher House, and a local veteran in need.
- We are incredibly thankful to our Veterans for protecting our and freedom through their selfless sacrifices. We will continue to honor and support veterans’ causes.
- We are thankful for those businesses that partner with us to provide excellent service. We are thankful for those who choose us to provide their electrical contracting needs. We are thankful for each and every individual, family, and business that calls on Branham Electric to meet their electrical service needs.
- We are thankful for programs that help us help customers, such as Ameren Missouri’s Cash Incentive projects. We are honored to serve as an Ameren Platinum Trade Ally.
We could go on and on about the things for which we are grateful: family, friends, freedom, fun, food (especially Thanksgiving food), and more. We want to express our most sincere gratitude for YOU, our customers and business associates. Thank you for your business, your loyalty, your support, and the connection we share! Happy Thanksgiving!