hilton home2 suites forest park/st. louis
As the first Home2 Suites property in Missouri, Hilton brings 106 new suites, and a facility that is a unique new option for travelers. Whether their stay is brief or extended, guests will enjoy convenient access to the city’s top spots, along with numerous amenities and an affordable mid-tier price.
One of the more challenging aspects of completing a large project is doing so in a timely manner. In this case, Above All Construction committed to a 7-month expedited construction schedule. Branham Electric was awarded the project and is proud to have completed all electrical construction services within Above All Construction’s designed time frame.
The Electrical Scope of Work was extensive, including the following:
- Power requirements included 2500amp, 120/208-volt, 3 phase electrical service with (3) 800amp, 120/208-volt, 3 phase distribution panels, (35) 200amp, 120/208-volt, 3 phase sub panels, and over 1,375 branch circuits.
- Utility primary and secondary
- Complete electrical system with over miles 26 of cable, 1340 light fixtures, and 2380 electrical devices
- Front Desk and Concierge Desk
- Breakfast Bar
- On Site Home 2 Market
- Fitness Center
- Public Laundry Center and Hotel Laundry Facility
- Indoor Pool
- 106 All Suite Guest Rooms, each with Wi-Fi and an in-suite kitchen
- Business Center
- Patio with Grills
- Outdoor Lounge Area
- Complete Fire Alarm System
This list offers a glimpse of the extensive amenities offered by Home2 Suites St. Louis/Forest Park, including access to technology, all the comforts of home, and inviting indoor and outdoor community spaces. Guests can enjoy their stay with the peace of mind of a job was done well, with their safety, comfort, and convenience in mind at all times.
Branham Electric would like to thank our team of experts and the many wonderful professionals with whom we were honored to work on this project. Tim Branham shares, “Home2 Suites is truly a fabulous property and a rewarding project for Branham Electric. It’s exactly the right development for the area. With the growth of Washington University’s Medical School and BJC’s facilities, properties such as Home2 Suites offers everything visitors will want during their stay.”