Branham Electric is here for you. We are committed to providing service when you need it, as well as valuable information to help you – as a business owner or a homeowner. Here are a few things you can always find quickly on our website.
Safety first. We put safety first on the job, whether in our offices, while at your place of business, or in your home. It’s no surprise that safety is a major focus in many of our blogs. Learn about safety in a variety of contexts.
- General safety. When we celebrated National Safety Month in May, we shared information for your year round use.
- Safe swimming. Simply put, electricity and water do not mix. Summer may be ending soon, but pool safety awareness remains important.
- We’ve had a lot of rain this year, and the fall is expected to bring even more than usual. If flooding becomes an issue, we offer safety advice for dealing with it.
Value you can count on. Branham is committed to providing the best value for your dollar.
- When choosing a bid on a large project, there are many things to consider in determining the best value.
- With Branham, always expect to receive service from a team of highly trained and skilled employees.
- Wondering if you made a mistake in choosing a contractor? We offer a few signs that your contractor is not performing in a suitable manner.
Energy savings. We help you save money and energy, both in practice and in the helpful hints we provide.
- Branham helps businesses save a great deal of money and receive rebates through Ameren’s Energy Efficient Incentive Programs.
- We provide advice for business owners to save on a smaller scale.
- Homeowners can also save by understanding Energy Star programs. Choosing the right light bulbs is another way to save.
Of course, when you need Emergency Electrical Service, call us for fast help. We’re here to meet your needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Call us at 636-926-2001.