In order to serve customers well and give back to the community, a successful business must consider the bottom line. Managing energy usage and reducing waste are important steps that will increase profits. In fact, an average of 30 percent of a company’s energy bill is made up of waste!
The good news is that there are many ways to save energy, and that Branham Electric will help guide you along the way. Consider the following steps.
- Encourage employees to help spot energy wasters and to report drafts, areas with extreme temperatures, or blocked vents.
- Use occupancy sensors and lighting control systems to eliminate waste of electricity in unused rooms or offices. Branham Electric offers a variety of energy saving products to complete this goal.
- Reduce energy usage at night by turning off computers and equipment, as well as using programmable thermostats.
- Make the switch to energy efficient lighting. Our staff has a strong knowledge of T5 & T8 High Performance Fluorescent Lighting and LED Lighting, and can help you choose the best option for your business.
- Consider solar. Capture the sun and the savings with renewable solar energy. Savings from photovoltaic power solved by Branham Electric!
- Contact us for a FREE lighting assessment. Branham Electric will assess your indoor and outdoor lighting systems to determine the best solution.
Branham Electric team members are experts in working with businesses to create energy efficient solutions. As an Ameren Platinum Trade Ally, we work with Ameren’s incentive programs to maximize savings and reap the highest possible income from incentive programs. We have reduced our customers’ annual electric consumption by over 8 million kilowatt hours, saving over $64,000 annually. At the same time, we have secured over $429,000 in Ameren rebates for these customers. Contact us today at (636) 926-2001 to discover how we can reduce costs and maximize benefits.
Additional Source: EnergyStar