Over $900,000 In Customer Savings
Branham Electric understands that saving energy is smart business. That’s why we are working in coordination with Ameren Missouri and Illinois, to make energy efficiency a reality for your home and business. Branham is committed to finding energy efficient lighting, electric vehicle charging and other solutions that will reduce your annual energy consumption, provide an excellent return-on-investment, and put money back in your pocket.
It’s why we offer a variety of energy saving products including energy efficient lighting, occupancy sensors, daylight harvesting and lighting control systems. As an Ameren Trade Ally, Branham Electric is ready to help you start saving today and boost your bottom line tomorrow.
Check out these Ameren Missouri programs designed to save your energy and money!
- Standard Incentives – for energy efficient lighting projects. Paid on a per unit-installed basis. These projects do not require pre-approval unless the incentive is anticipated to be more than $10,000. Minimum total incentive is $150 per application. Standard Incentive projects often result in less than a 1-year ROI!
- Custom Incentives – If your next energy efficient lighting improvement project is not eligible for SBDI or Standard Incentives, it may be eligible for a Custom Incentive. Custom Incentives are calculated based on the projected annual energy reduction. These incentives require pre-approval before equipment may be purchased or installed. Branham Electric is your Custom Incentive expert! We’ve been a Trade Ally since 2008 and, to date, have secured over $650,000 Ameren incentives for our clients.
- New Construction Incentives – These incentives are available for ground-up new construction, for additions or expansions, when buildings are re-purposing or when commercial buildings are undergoing complete restorations. Branham Electric has secured numerous New Construction incentive dollars. These projects need an energy expert that understands construction and can bring the building owner, designer, GC and Ameren’s representatives together to secure incentive approval prior the purchase and installation of equipment.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station Incentives – Ameren recently started offering incentives for electric vehicle charging stations. Branham Electric is proud to be an official Ameren Missouri EVP, Electric Vehicle Partner. If you are considering adding electric vehicle charging to any of your commercial properties, call Branham Electric (636) 926-2001. We may be able to secure up to 50% of the cost in Ameren Missouri electric vehicle incentives. Plus we handle the entire application process for you!
Branham Electric has reduced our customers’ annual electric consumption by over 8 million kilowatt hours (kWh). This equates to reducing our client’s annual electric cost by over $900,000. At the same time we have secured over $650,000 in Ameren rebates for the same customers!
Our staff has a strong knowledge of potential incentives and tax credits – and knows how to act on them.
- LED Lighting
- Occupancy Sensors
- Lighting Control Systems
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
Click here to view our list of top Ameren Missouri’s Cash Incentive projects.
Our Energy Efficient Solutions Include…
Energy Efficient Lighting & Controls — If your facility has metal halide, high pressure sodium, mercury vapor, T12 fluorescent or even incandescent lighting we can reduce your electric bill by as much as 50% and make you money! Learn More »
Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs) — can save you thousands of dollars annually by automatically adjusting motor speed to match output requirements. Learn More »
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations — Have an electric vehicle. We have a large selection of electrical vehicle charging stations for residential and commercial settings. Interior and exterior. Call today for a FREE estimate. 636-926-2001 Click here to learn more amount Ameren Missouri’s Electric Vehicle Charging Station incentives.