Electrical safety and training is our top priority!
Branham by Suburban Electrical Services makes electrical safety and training its top priority. Our experience mode is 0.89 demonstrating our commitment to safety. Safety starts at the top with our owner and master electrician. Troy Duncan and David Watson are committed to ensuring all Branham by Suburban Electrical Services employees' practice SAFETY FIRST allowing everyone to return home, safe and sound to their families every night!
Safety Awards include -
As a Branham by Suburban Electrical Services' customer, you may rest assured we put SAFETY FIRST because -
- Our electricians are OSHA 10 certified within their first year of employment.
- Our leadsmen and project managers are PPE/ARC Flash certified and carry full arc flash and PPE protection.
- Our staff receives continuous safety education covering the latest procedures and equipment including all current NEC, NFPA and local jurisdiction standards.
Experience Branham by Suburban Electrical Services' awarding services and attention to safety on your job site today.
Our Journeyman Electricians are DOL/BAT Certified.
We guarantee your job will be serviced by one of our U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Apprenticeship and Training (BAT) certified journeyman electricians.
Each journeyman has completed the Independent Electrical Contractor’s four-year BAT certified Journeyman Electricians program. This includes…
- 172 hours of classroom training per year for a combined total 688 hours of classroom studies.
- 8000 hours of on-the-job training with a one-to-one journeyman to apprentice ratio.
- 48 hours of lab time per year or 192 hours lab per certification.
- Annual drug testing.
- OSHA 10 certification.
IEC's four-year program offers 41 college credits through the American Council on Education. Branham by Suburban Electrical Services leads by example. As David Watson emphasizes, "Education is always a top priority at Branham by SES."
Continuing Education Classes — Our staff receive continuous electrical training covering the industries' latest procedures, electrical code, equipment and wiring methods from many of this area's top training providers.