Electrical safety and training is our top priority!
Branham Electric makes electrical safety and training its top priority. Our experience mode is .89.
Electrical safety is Branham Electric's top priority. All of our field employees are OSHA 10 certified within their first year of employment with Branham Electric. Safety starts at the top with our owners. Tim and Candy Branham are committed to making sure all of their employees work safely and return home to their families safe and sound every night.
In 2013, Branham Electric was the proud recipient of the IEC/CNA National Safety Award. This award recognizes companies who excel beyond OSHA recordable incident rates. In fact, winners of this award have taken their safety program to the highest standard and have shown management's commitment, as well as, high employee involvement.
Branham's additional safety awards include:
Contractors and construction teams have put their faith in Branham for over a quarter of a century because...
- Our electricians are OSHA 10 certified.
- Our leadsmen and project managers are PPE/ARC Flash certified and carry full arc flash and PPE protection.
- Our staff receives continuous safety education covering the latest procedures and equipment including all current NEC, NFPA and local jurisdiction standards.
Experience Branham Electric's awarding services and safety training on your job site today.
We guarantee your job will be serviced by one of our U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Apprenticeship and Training (BAT) certified journeyman electricians.
Each journeyman has completed the Independent Electrical Contractor’s four-year BAT certified Journeyman Electricians program. This includes…
- 172 hours of classroom training per year for a combined total 688 hours of classroom studies.
- 8000 hours of on-the-job training with a one-to-one journeyman to apprentice ratio.
- 48 hours of lab time per year or 192 hours lab per certification.
- Annual drug testing.
- OSHA 10 certification.
IEC's four-year program offers 41 college credits through the American Council on Education. Branham Electric leads by example. "We make Safety First our top priority on every job site." says Tim Branham.
Continuing Education Classes — Our staff receive continuous electrical training covering the industries' latest procedures, electrical code, equipment and wiring methods from many of this area's top training providers.