Electrical safety and training is our top priority!
Branham Electric makes electrical safety and training its top priority. Receiving IEC’s 2013 National Safety was the “icing on our cake.”
Electrical safety is Branham Electric’s top priority. All of our crews are OSHA 10 certified. Safety starts at the top with our owners. Tim and Candy Branham are committed to making sure all of their employees work safely and return home to their families safe and sound each night.
In 2013, Branham Electric was the proud recipient of the IEC/CNA National Safety Award. This award recognizes companies who excel beyond OSHA recordable incident rates. In fact, winners of this award have taken their safety program to the highest standard and have shown management’s commitment, as well as, high employee involvement.
Branham’s additional safety awards include:
- ABC Step Award for Safety – 2009 through 2017
- ABC Heart of America Chapter – Safety Subcontractor of the Year – 2013
- IEC Spark Award for Safety – 1998 through 2017
Contractors and construction teams have put their faith in Branham for a quarter of a century because…
- Our electricians are OSHA 10 certified.
- Our leadsmen and project managers are PPE/ARC Flash certified and carry full arc flash and PPE protection.
- Our staff receives continuous safety education covering the latest procedures and equipment including all current NEC, NFPA and local jurisdiction standards.
- We are Avetta certified (formerly PICS Consortium), the world-class leader in prequalification services. This ensures our Avetta certified electricians are qualified to work in a safe and sustainable manner.
Experience Branham Electric’s award winning safety and training on your job site.
Our journeyman electricians are DOL/BAT certified.
We guarantee your job will be serviced by one of our U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Apprenticeship and Training (BAT) certified journeyman electricians.
Each journeyman has completed the Independent Electrical Contractor’s four-year BAT certified Journeyman Electricians program. This includes…
- 172 hours of classroom training per year.
- 8000 hours of on-the-job training with a one-to-one journeyman to apprentice ratio.
- 48 hours of lab time per year or 192 hours lab per certification.
- Annual drug testing.
- OSHA 10 certification.
Branham Electric leads by example. You can be assured of the importance of safety and training with each employee, on every job site.
Continuing Education Classes — Our staff receive continuous electrical training covering the industries’ latest procedures, electrical code, equipment and wiring methods from many of this area’s top training providers.
- St. Louis Electrical Board
- International Association of Electrical Inspectors
- Independent Electrical Contractors of Greater St. Louis
- Many of the Industry’s top Manufacturers