Since 1991, Branham Electric has built a reputation
on providing honest, professional electrical contracting services to St. Louis, St. Charles and Jefferson Counties. We are your neighbors. Our owners, Tim and Candy Branham, are Ritenour High School graduates. They received their BA degrees from The University of Missouri St. Louis. Much of our staff and crew also grew up in St. Louis and graduated from local high schools, tech schools and colleges.
We know St. Louis and are active in its communities. We attend many of the same churches you attend. Our children play on the same ball fields and our families enjoy many of the same local events as you.
Here's why people choose Branham Electric:
- Award winning service! Our customers have relied on Branham Electric for 30 years and can rest assured we'll be here when future needs arise.
- Customer confidence! Our customers tell us that they call Branham Electric because they know our technicians and like seeing a familiar face. Plus, Branham customers know our technicians are background checked, drug tested and licensed, bonded and insured for their protection.
- Customer satisfaction! Our customers know when they call Branham Electric they receive a highly skilled DOL/BAT certified journeyman electrician capable of completing the job right every time.
- One call to Branham Electric handles all of their electrical wiring needs.
- Less cost, since Branham's technicians have the skills and experience which enables them to solve problems in less time resulting in less cost.
You get over 300 year of electrical experience with Branham Electric. We're one big family. We take pride in servicing the electrical needs of your family with only the best products and award winning customer service which is why we're a Better Business Bureau's 2016 Torch Award winner.
Branham Electric customers expect honest, professional electrical contacting services expertly performed at affordable prices. And, at Branham Electric Customer Service Matters!
Residential and multi-family new construction is the cornerstone of our business. We specialize in providing hassle-free electrical contracting for apartments, multi-family, mixed use, senior living, hotels, custom and super custom home projects.
In 1998, Tim Branham added an electrical service division to meet the electrical wiring needs for our industrial, commercial and residential customers. Branham Electric's technicians are highly trained U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Apprenticeship and Training (BAT) certified journeyman electricians. Each of our service techs have a wide skill set allowing them to wire a ceiling fan or a new 600amp, 480 volt, 3-phase electrical service. Branham's service technicians have an average of 15 years experience and 10 years with Branham Electric.
Branham's energy division opened in 2008. Our energy experts are ready to assist you with energy efficient lighting, and electrical vehicle charging stations. We are an Ameren Missouri Trade Ally. Branham Electric has helped our customers reduce their electrical energy consumption by over 10 million kilowatt hours (kWh). This savings equates to reducing our client's electrical cost by over $900,000 annually. And, we secured over $650,000 in Ameren cash incentives/rebates for these same customers.