Facility power outage solved by Branham Electric.
Branham Electric was contacted by Omni Cable on a Friday at 6:25pm concerning their O’Fallon, Missouri facility experiencing a complete power outage.
- Branham Electric had crews on site by 6:49 pm – within 24 minutes of Omni’s original call
- Branham Electric determined that water had penetrated the facility’s electrical service
- Branham Electric had Ameren on site by 8:15 pm – less than 2 hours from Omni’s original call
- Branham Electric had a cost effective portable generator on site by 9:00 pm – 2-1/4 hours from Omni’s original call
- Ameren secures temporary power supply at 9:15 pm and plant is back running before the end of the shift – 2-1/2 hours from Omni’s original call
- Branham Electric restores total facility’s permanent power on Monday at 9:15 am
Branham Electric had Omni Cables’ total facility’s permanent power restored within 72 hours of our original power outage!” – Mark Serafino, Omni Cable