One of this area's first mixed-use developments in Kirkwood MO
Station Plaza is one of the St. Louis area's first mixed-use developments. In place of an old Target store with a massive parking lot, Pioneer Construction built a spacious mixed-use development. It features luxury apartments, loft style living, street-level stores, restaurants, private parking, a lounge, fitness center, and a spacious public plaza. Branham Electric was awarded the electrical contract for the project.
Scope of Electrical Work:
- 4 buildings - 3 to 5 stories with 208 volt, 3 phase electrical system
- 215 luxury apartment
- 60 lofts
- Commercial use street level - white box finishes
- Residential use 2nd - 5th floors
- 1 above ground 3 story parking garage with gate access system
- 1 underground parking garage with gate access system
- 1 clock and special event platform
- All temporary power and lighting
“Branham has been my electrical contractor for over 10 years. Their crews bring experience, speed, quality and “hassle free” service to every project. I use their design/build services, whenever possible, because I get an electrical system that meets all code and AHJ requirements at a “value engineered” price. I also have Branham provide my low voltage wiring. Dealing with one subcontractor for all of my wiring needs just makes my job easier.” –Greg Springmeyer, Pioneer Construction
Click here to learn more.