Luxury apartments in Kirkwood MO
Station Plaza offers the best of both worlds, urban living and Kirkwood charm. In place of an old Target store and its massive parking lot, Pioneer Construction has built as spacious mixed use development featuring luxury apartments and loft style living, street-level stores and restaurants, private parking, lounge, fitness facility and a spacious public plaza. Branham Electric was awarded the electrical subcontracting for the project.
Scope of Electrical Work:
- 4 buildings – 3 to 5 stories with 208 volt, 3 phase electrical system
- 215 luxury apartment
- 60 lofts
- Commercial use street level – white box finishes
- Residential use 2nd – 5th floors
- 1 above ground 3 story parking garage with gate access system
- 1 underground parking garage with gate access system
- 1 clock and special event platform
- All temporary power and lighting
“Branham has been my electrical contractor for over 10 years. Their crews bring experience, speed, quality and “hassle free” service to every project. I use their design/build services, whenever possible, because I get an electrical system that meets all code and AHJ requirements at a “value engineered” price. I also have Branham provide my low voltage wiring. Dealing with one subcontractor for all of my wiring needs just makes my job easier.” –Greg Springmeyer, Pioneer Construction
Click here to learn more.