Arizon Companies count on Branham Electric for arc flash and fire repair!
At 5:30am on August 16, 2010, Branham Electric was contacted by Arizon Companies, St. Louis MO. They had just experienced an explosion and fire in their main electrical service. Power had been lost throughout their entire facility. Luckily no one was hurt!
Branham Electric Takes Action:
- Emergency crew on site within 20 minutes of the initial call
- Disconnects electrical feeders from facility’s two main 400 amp, 3 phase power switches and the one 600 amp, 3 phase power switch
- Secures delivery of one 400KVA generator within 2 hours of initial call
- Re-energizes entire facility’s critical systems within 6 hours of initial call
- Secures delivery of second 400KVA generator — 3rd day following initial arc flash — enabling re-energizing of production line allowing full production while repairs are being made
- $34,000 – 2 generator rental for 2 week period
- $10,000 – fuel for generators for 2 week period
- $125,000 – Branham Electric’s bill for repair and replacement of electrical service equipment damaged by arc flash
Arizon Companies’ total repair cost exceeded $350,000 not including loss of productivity.
Don’t let this situation happen to you. Be proactive rather than reactive with Branham Electric’s Proactive Maintenance and Thermography services. Call today for details. 636-926-2001