Success is not created in a vacuum; success comes from a strong foundation, wise daily decisions, and very hard work. The success of an award-winning company is made up of a large team of talented individuals, all working together to serve a group of loyal and wonderful customers.
We share with you, our customers, the many awards we have won together.
- Recently, we were named as one of 10 businesses to receive a TORCH Award from the Better Business Bureau. TORCH Award recipients are selected by a committee of previous winners which evaluate companies on how they benefit customers, employees and the larger community. TORCH Award nominees have a strong commitment to customer service through exceptional standards and ethical practices. Branham Electric is honored to receive this award, as it reflects our strong commitment to our customers, our team, and our community.
- Small Business Monthly is “the source of strategy, management and innovation for St. Louis-area entrepreneurs and business owners.” Each year, they present several awards to exemplary businesses in the area. Readers nominate and vote in each category. Branham Electric is honored to have received the following awards: 2011-2013 and 2016 “Best in Quality;” and 2014 “Most Reliable.”
- The IEC of St. Louis is a “not-for-profit Trade Association for merit shop contractors who believe in the philosophy that employees should be rewarded for their abilities and commitment to their employers.” Branham has received multiple awards from this organization: 2014 IEC “Excellence in Electrical Construction” Green/Energy Efficient Retrofit – Wainwright Industries – Energy Efficient Lighting Retrofit, the 2013 IEC/CNA Safety Award, the 2012 IEC “Excellence in Electrical Construction” Green/Energy Efficient Retrofit – LMC Industries High Performance Energy Efficient Lighting Retrofit, and the IEC “Sparks Award for Safety” from 1998 through 2016.
- The Association of Builders and Contractors is a national construction industry trade association representing nearly 21,000 chapter members. ABC helps members develop people, win work and deliver that work safely, ethically, and profitably. The ABC has selected Branham for the “Steps Award for Safety” from 2009 through 2016. As well, the ABC Heart of America Chapter awarded Branham with the 2013 Chapter Subcontractor Safety Award.
- We are also honored to be members of Avetta (formerly PICS Consortium) since 2014. Additionally we are an Ameren Missouri Platinum Trade Ally, and were nominated to receive the Top Full Service Electrical Contractor Award Nominee.
We truly thank you for your business, for your feedback, and your support. We also thank our amazing team of professionals who strive to ensure we keep our trophy case filled!