At the end each year, we all take the time to reflect. At Branham we realize that without our incredible customers, staff, connections and family, we could not live our passion for providing top electrical service – and we thank you for allowing us to live that passion each and every day.
This year has been:
- Rewarding: Or should we say “Awarding.” We were honored to receive several awards this past year from several different association, each one meant so much and we very much appreciate the positive recognition for what we do.
- Blessed: It takes a village and our village is filled with amazing people like Mike Rivolta, Mark Depker, Dawn Schultz, Michael Tobin and more! We only hire those that are skilled and that commit to our reliability promise.
- Challenging: But fun challenges! We enjoyed projects that included Luxurious Senior Living, Apartment Complexes, and so many more.
- Sustainable: We continue to be dedicated to Energy Efficiency, updating you about the programs available to you and updating you on the efficient appliances.
- Helpful: We hope we have been able to help you with information concerning where to place electrical outlets, electrical safety, light bulb knowledge, and how to ensure you are choosing the best and most valuable bid.
We thank you for this year, for allowing us to be a part of your world and for your support of our mission to provide honest, professional electrical contracting services to the St. Louis, St. Charles and Jefferson Counties. Branham Electric looks forward to serving you in 2017! Happy New Year!