Reduces Utility Cost 30% to 50% with 1-3 Year Payback
Did yo know, on average, energy efficient lighting reduces your utility cost by 30-50 percent and provides one of the highest ROIs available in today’s energy efficiency product market?
Lighting makes up 38% of your energy consumption. Energy efficient lighting offers a great solution for savings and typically delivers a 1-3 year payback.
Branham Electric is your energy efficient lighting expert. We have reduced our customers’ annual electric consumption by over 8 million kilowatt hours (kWh). This equates to reducing our client’s annual electric cost by over $647,000. At the same time we have secured over $429,000 in Ameren cash incentive (rebates) for these same customers!
Call Branham Electric to receive a free assessment of your current lighting system including…
- A energy efficient proposal customized to the unique needs of your physical spaces. This includes an eye to “daylight harvesting”, motion sensors and programmable zoning – allowing you to reduce energy consumption and utilize the sun when available.
- Knowledge of potential utility incentives and tax credits – and how to act on them.
- High-quality LED fixtures and T5 or T8 Fluorescent Lighting – for state-of-the-art technology and long-lasting durability. This provides additional savings with less maintenance.
- Expert installation by licensed, bonded electricians and OSHA-10 certified crews.
- Financing and leasing options. We’ll work with you to make your lighting retrofit happen.
Last, but not least, many studies show that improved lighting equals happier, safer, and more productive workers. That’s a completely different kind of “energy efficiency”. A bright one indeed.
Ameren Trade Ally & BizSavers Cash Incentive Program
Call Branham Electric today to learn more about Ameren’s BizSavers program. The program offers cash incentives for virtually any cost-effective energy efficiency project. Whether you’re running a small business or large corporation, you company may qualify to get cash back for improvements in your facility’s lighting, building controls, ventilation, cooling systems and more.
Branham Electric has been an Ameren Missouri and Ameren Illinois Trade Ally since the BizSavers program’s conception. Together we give you an opportunity to start saving today and boost your bottom line tomorrow.
Click here to view our list of top Ameren Missouri’s Cash Incentive projects.