Branham Electric makes energy efficient lighting a smart choice for Rawlings Sporting Goods.
Branham Electric designs a turnkey energy efficient lighting and controls solution of Hollingsworth Capital’s 400,000 square foot facility leased by Rawlings Sporting Goods in Washington, Missouri.
Scope of Work:
- Free facility lighting audit – determines existing foot candle and reviews existing lighting system and proposes new lighting system with control option including electrical issues that may need to be addressed.
- Custom design of turnkey energy efficient lighting proposal – removal and EPA recycling for 2906 existing fixtures including lamps and ballast. Supply and installation of 780 new T8 high performance Fbay fixtures with occupancy sensors, and 1814 T8 high performance retrofit kits.
- Reduced facility’s annual electric consumption by $84,817.
- Secured $81,850 Cash Incentive check from Ameren Missouri.
- 18 month ROI
- Certified EPACT Federal Tax Credits
“Branham Electric provided the lighting system upgrade at our Missouri property presently leased by Rawlings Sporting Goods. The property is 400,000 square feet. Branham did an excellent job coordinating the logistics for a job of this size. Their workmanship and services was top notch. We will definitely use them for future needs.” – Trey Hollingsworth, Hollingsworth Capital Partners